About Loboc River
The Loboc River is a river in the Bohol province of the Philippines. It is one of the major tourist destinations of Bohol. The Loboc River is a popular spot for river cruises, which offer stunning views of the river and the surrounding countryside.
- River cruise: This is the most popular activity on the Loboc River. You will be able to see the mangrove forests, the local villages, and the Chocolate Hills.
- Floating restaurant: There are a number of floating restaurants on the Loboc River. You can enjoy a Filipino lunch buffet while you cruise along the river.
- White-water rafting: If you are looking for an adventure, you can go white-water rafting on the Loboc River.
- Bird watching: The Loboc River is home to a variety of birds, including kingfishers, herons, and eagles. You can go bird watching in the mangrove forests or along the banks of the river.
- There are a number of hiking trails in the area, including the Loboc River Trail and the Chocolate Hills Hiking Trail.