Most Holy Trinity Parish Church
About Most Holy Trinity Parish Church
The Most Holy Trinity Church, also known as the Santissima Trinidad Parish Church, is a Catholic church in Batangas City, Philippines. It is the youngest among the parishes in the Archdiocese of Lipa, having been established in 2007. The church is located in Pallocan West, Batangas City. It is a modern church with a neo-Gothic design. The facade is made of white concrete and features a large rose window. The interior of the church is spacious and airy. It has a vaulted ceiling and stained glass windows. The Most Holy Trinity Church is a popular tourist destination. It is open to the public from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, daily. Here are some interesting facts about the Most Holy Trinity Church:
- The church was designed by the Filipino architect Felino Palafox Jr.
- The church's construction was funded by donations from the local community.
- The church's rose window is the largest in the Philippines.
- The church's stained glass windows were made in Italy.
- The church is a designated National Cultural Treasure.