Ogane is a Korean restaurant located at 303 Tomas Morato Avenue, Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City, Luzon 1103 Philippines. It is a casual dining restaurant that serves a variety of Korean dishes, including jjigae (stews), bibimbap (rice bowls), bulgogi (marinated beef), and samgyupsal (grilled pork belly). Ogane also has a full bar that serves a variety of Korean beers, soju, and cocktails.
Here are some of the popular dishes at Ogane:
- Kimchi Jjigae: A spicy stew made with kimchi, tofu, and other vegetables.
- Doenjang Jjigae: A stew made with soybean paste, vegetables, and tofu.
- Soondubu Jjigae: A stew made with soft tofu, seafood, and vegetables.
- Budae Jjigae: A spicy stew made with sausage, ham, spam, baked beans, and vegetables.
- Ppeydaguihejangguk: A spicy soup made with pork, vegetables, and ox bone broth.
- Shabu-Shabu: A hot pot dish with thinly sliced meat, seafood, and vegetables.
Ogane is a popular spot for both locals and tourists. It is a great place to try authentic Korean food in a casual setting. The restaurant is open from 11am to 11pm, seven days a week.